Kool Wrap Adhesive Heat Shield Reflecting Insulation consists of a layer of reflecting aluminium foil bonded to a fibreglass backing, then a 4-5mm layer of insulating foam and finally a pressure sensitive and heat resistant adhesive layer.
Adhesive Foam Heat & Sound Shield Insulation –
1.0m x 1.5m- 10mm thick
Suits many applications including under bonnet insulation
There are plenty of places that our Kool Wrap Adhesive Foam Heat & Sound Shield can be used in Industry, on your Car or Truck and around the house.
The Kool Wrap Heat & Sound Shield can be used on:
- Marine or boat engine cover
- Under hood or bonnet of cars or trucks
- Around domestic heat sources such as an oven or hot water system
- Trucks and buses around engine covers or under floor
- Heat Shield or Mat for Turbo Car
- Insulation Pad
Engine bay temperatures can get super hot and risk affecting the paint work of your hood or bonnet.
Kool Wrap Under Hood insulation blocks heat convection from the hot air flow through the radiator and around the engine. Protects exterior surfaces such as car paint work. Can be used on firewalls, cupboards, walls etc.
High engine bay heat can be a particular problem with turbocharged or supercharged cars.
– Designed by acoustic engineers to reduce passenger compartment noise
– Easy to install, cuts with scissors,
– Prevents heat from fading bonnet paintwork
|Dimensions||12 × 50 × 40 cm|