Kool Wrap Aluma Shield II Adhesive Heat Shield
Light Duty Version- Features a 0.05mm Aluminium Reflecting Top layer-
60cm x 50cm x 4mm
Kool Wrap Aluma Shield II Adhesive Heat Shield is the highest quality insulating heat shield material currently available on the market. Constructed from a needle punched fibreglass with a polyester core, it comes complete with a super tough heat reflecting aluminium face and an adhesive backing. This product will not separate or pull apart like other products on the market. The product is so good that leading automotive manufactures use it on production vehicles.
- Reflects 95% of radiant heat
- Premium adhesive provides a long term and permanent mounting to any dry object
- 3.5mm high tech polyester and fibreglass insulation blocks heat transfer
- Easy to cut to size with heavy duty scissors
- Can be molded to shape
- Lightweight heat protection
- Choose from light duty or heavy duty
The aluminium facing reflects 95% of radiant heat, and the insulation backing blocks any heat transfer from the silver foil facing back to your wall, floor, firewall or whatever else you wish to protect.
For any applications where a stiffer more heavy duty heat reflecting foil surface is preferred, choose our heavier 0.25mm thick aluminium heat shield in 60cm x 50cm or 106cm x 60cm.
Kool Wrap Aluma Shield II has been oven test for 30 hours with no failure at 475ºF (246ºC). Kool Wrap Aluma Shield II has a unique pressure sensitive adhesive making it easy and versatile to install, particularly in tight spaces. It is widely used as a thermal and acoustical barrier in many industries and works effectively to block heat around fuel tanks/systems, tunnel shields, floor pans, exhaust systems, body shields, transmissions, fluid lines and to protect non ferrous materials.
The light duty Aluma Shield II also comes in the following sizes:
106cm x 60cm
121cm x 106cm
- Light Weight
- Easily formed into place
- Very effective in limited space
- Approved at several major OEM’s
- Acoustical sound deadening benefits without the squeak or rattle issues of stampings
- Interior or exterior applications
- Easy installation – just peel off the release liner and adhere to surface.
- Fuel tank/system
- Tunnel shields
- Floor pans
- Exhaust systems
- Body shields
- Steering components
- Fluid lines
- Rubber mounts
- Axle bushings
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 56 cm|