Kool Wrap Adhesive Heat Shield Reflecting Insulation consists of a layer of reflecting aluminium foil bonded to a fibreglass backing, then 7-8mm layer of insulating foam and finally a pressure sensitive and heat resistant adhesive layer.
Adhesive Heat Shield Insulation Reflecting Aluminium Foil- Suit Under-Bonnet and Firewall Applications
Reflecting Aluminium Heat Shield Foil laminated to a 7-8mm Adhesive Foam Backing 1.0 × 1.4m
There are plenty of places that our Kool Wrap Adhesive Reflecting Heat Shield can be used in Industry, on your Car or Truck and around the house.
The Kool Wrap Reflecting Aluminium Heat Shield Foil has many uses and can be used on:
- Marine or boat engine cover
- Under hood or bonnet of cars or trucks
- Around domestic heat sources such as an oven or hot water system
- Trucks and buses around engine covers or under floor
- Anywhere where radiant heat is a problem
- A Van Liner
- Heat Shield or Mat for Turbo Car
- Insulation Pad
Kool Wrap Reflecting Aluminium Heat Shield Foil consists of a layer of reflecting aluminium foil bonded to a fibreglass backing, then a 7-8mm layer of insulating foam and finally a pressure sensitive and heat resistant adhesive layer.
Engine bay temperatures can get super hot and risk affecting the paint work of your hood or bonnet.
Kool Wrap Under Hood Reflective insulation repels radiant and blocks convection from the hot air flow through the radiator and around the engine.
High engine bay heat can be a particular problem with turbocharged or supercharged cars.
The Kool Wrap Reflecting Aluminium Heat Shield Foil specifications:
- Sheet size is 1.0m x 1.4m x 7-8mm thick
- Outer layer of reflective aluminium foil
- Strengthened with fibreglass backing
- Layer of heat resistant insulating foam
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing
|Dimensions||12 × 50 × 40 cm|